FotoDent® gingiva 385 nm
FotoDent® gingiva is a light-curing resin for the manufacturing of dental gingiva-models using 385 nm-LED-based DLP® systems.
For obligatory post curing of FotoDent® gingiva built parts, the high performance light curing unit FotoDent Flash®, PCU Evo and PCU 90 are recommended, which are optimal balanced to the manufacturing process.
- Colour: pink
- Density: 1.1–1.3 g cm-3
- Viscosity: 1.1–1.5 Pa s
- Post curing time using PCU EVO: 10 min in a protective gas atmosphere
- Tensile strength: >20 MPa
- Tensile elongation: >100 %
- Tear resistance: ≥ 15 N mm-1
- Hardness (23 °C): ca. 70 Shore D
Build speed using Rapid Shape D30
- Build speed: Ø 15.1 mm/h