Laborsil pro 90
Kneadable laboratory putty with a final hardness of 70 or 90 Shore A made of addition-vulcanising silicone.
The extremely hard, kneadable laboratory putty made of additionvulcanising silicone is a fast and break-resistant alternative to plaster.
Fields of application
- Embedding and insulation material for resin teeth in the flask technique
- Control key
- Bite fixation
- Models for repairs or enlargements
- Easy and clean mixing in a ratio of 1:1
- Smooth, non-sticky initial consistency
- Very precise impression and exact reproduction of details
- No shrinkage, therefore stable during storage
- Boiling resistant up to > 200 °C
- Mixing time: 30 sec.
- Processing time: 1:15 min.
- Removal after: 6 min.
- Final hardness: 90 Shore A
|D38393||Laborsil pro 90||2 x 450 ml (ca. 2 x 750 g)|
|D38394||Laborsil pro 90||2 x 1,2 l (ca. 2 x 1,9 kg)|
|D38395||Laborsil pro 90||2 x 3,45 l (ca. 2 x 5 kg)|