Scannable bite registration material on the basis of A-silicone, possessing a high final hardness. Due to special material additions appropriate for usage in CAD/CAM technology.
- stable, thixotropic characteristics
- removal after an extremely short period inside the mouth (80 sec.)
- very good cutting and milling characteristics
- excellently scannable
In all important points regarding scanning with Cerec 3 units, StoneBite® scan convinces thanks to its excellent characteristics. This stands for an up to now not attained safety in processing.
- Colour grey
- Final hardness 32 Shore D
- Processing time 30 sec. at 23 °C
- Removal after (incl. Processing time) 80 sec. at 37 °C
- Consistency Type 2
- Strain in compression < 2 %
- Recovery from deformation > 99.9 %
- Linear dimensional change < 0.2 %
|D504870||StoneBite® scan||2 x 50 ml double cartridges incl. 12 mixing tips, pink and 12 intra-oral tips|