High power light curing unit with Xenon stroboscopic flash lamps
The post-curing of generatively manufactured components is an often underestimated, but elementary step! Only by post-curing reliable optimum mechanics and biocompatibility can be obtained for a longer time.
With FotoDent® flash components are completely hardened in a protective gas atmosphere with xenon strobe lamps. Without building in inhibition layer. In the development of the unit, the system concept played a key role: With FotoDent® flash the polymerisation of a complete D30/D40-building platform of RapidShape is easily possible.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 195 x 517 x 295 mm
- Dimensions polymerisation chamber: 40 x 140 x 180 mm
- Weight: 16.6 kg
- Voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz, 220 V / 60 Hz, 115 V / 60 Hz (voltage/frequency refer to type plate)
- Power input: 550 W
- Maximum operating pressure: 5 bar (70 psi)
- Flash frequency: 10 Hz ± 2 Hz