Post curing unit for laboratory and medical products
The post-curing of generatively manufactured components is a fundamental step! This is the only way mechanics and biocompatibility can be achieved on the long run.
With PCU LED you stay flexible and always on the safe side at the same time. Depending on the application, two different light-curing devices are available. PCU LED polymerizes laboratory products under vacuum. The nitrogen environment of the PCU LED N2 provides cured components without an inhibition layer for medical products.
- Open system with 10 freely programmable memory locations
- Simple operating concept with electronic control
- Logging and monitoring of process parameters
- Different curing environments
- Measurements (height x depth × width):110 x 389 x 276 mm
- Weight: 9.3 kg
|4316||PCU LED||Light-curing unit|
|4317||PCU LED N2||Light-curing unit with nitrogen|